Thursday, June 05, 2008

Swim little fishie ...

I was sitting at my desk, vigorously tapping both my feet, like I have a nervous tick or something, and the baby just WHACKED me.

It felt like a walleye had hit the front side of my uterus (as if I'd have a walleye swimming in my uterus, but you get the idea) and then it turned against the side of the "tank." I think the baby was doing a somersault and vaulted off the side ... pretty funny feeling but made me stop tapping my feet like a nervous freak.

Apparently the baby was trying to get my attention. Or maybe he/she had to puke.

I have my ultrasound on Monday, which will be our 20th week of pregnancy, the halfway point. I can't wait to find out the results. Erika wants a sister and Nels wants a son. Unfortunately, one of them isn't going to get what they wish for. So we'll see...

Stay tuned...I'll post the results here.

No comments: