Thursday, May 01, 2008

Something in the water cooler ...

I just found out today that my co-worker's wife is pregnant! I'm so excited for them. They've been trying for quite some time and used in vitro fertilization...first time was a charm for them. They'll find out Monday how many babies they're having. The baby (or babies) are due at the end of December.

So he sits to the left of me and some coworkers are already speculating that there will be a third pregnancy in the newsroom. Hard for me to think who that could be (except there's one person I hope it will be!) but hey, the more the merrier if they'd like to go to garage sales together on our lunch breaks!

Speaking of garage sales...I went to a great one today on my way to work. I got a Winnie the Pooh bassinet that plays music, a baby jumperoo-thingy and a baby swing...all at a great low price. I was so excited. My car was packed. I loaned the jumperoo-thingy to my coworker Heidi so her little guy can test drive it for us. I hope he puts some great bouncing miles on it.

Our baby is only the size of a lemon right now, but he/she is already getting some fun things to play with/on. We just have to wait about six more months.

No comments: