Thursday, February 11, 2010

Message from above

So I was at a local, friendly neighborhood grocery store - one of my faves - yesterday to pick up some whole milk and fruit for Madeline on my drive home from work. I walked quickly by the aisles since it was after 7 p.m. and I wanted to get home.


As I was thinking about what other types of food I should get for Maddy I look above and saw this sign:



I found out exactly what our baby needed, right in Aisle 5.
Baby Needs Candy.
So I got some gummy worms. For me. 
'Cause Momma Needs Candy, too.

3 comments:

jillg said...

This made me laught out loud! :) Momma does need candy... that's why this momma made rice crispy bars today. :)

Newzmomma said...

Ooohhh, rice crispy bars sound SO good!! I may have to make another trip to the grocery store today. :)

FranticMommy said...

Ha! Good post! I would have been heading for the Dove Dark Chocolate section for a little chocolate therapy!