Monday, January 18, 2010

Passing the bugs


Madeline hasn't been feeling well the last several days - runny nose, fever, etc. - and now, when I thought the worst of it was over, it appears she's given it to me. I have a feeling she caught the bug from her ECFE class last Monday since she started getting symptoms on Wednesday. Plus, she's not around any other kids and Erika's feeling OK. Oh well, the price you pay to socialize and educate your kiddo. :)

I stayed home from work today and have spent the day with a headache, coughing, sore throat, runny nose, fever, etc. I feel terrible. And of course Nels is rubbing it in my face that I have had both the H1N1 and seasonal flu shots and here I get sick. I don't know if it's the flu or not - I like to think it's another annoying virus. Nels is sort of anti-flu shots so this has given him a lot of ammunition. Gah...stubborn men.

But he said he's starting to get a sore throat so I guess he's next at bat for this thing. I'm thankful he's been taking care of Maddy today because I've felt so weak.

Well, I better get back to my coughing.

No comments: