Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oops, I did it again...

I think I have to give up on cutting Maddy's hair...she always ends up looking like a child out of the 1950s! She's going to hate me for it later on, but hey, what can you do? It almost looks like a perfect bowl cut, really...This was her second haircut.



Here she's eating with a spoon, and doing a good job!  She's been sort of obessed with spoons. She has a  play tea set from Christmas that has spoons with it and today she was trying to feed our dog, Daisy, tea with a spoon. It was pretty cute until Daisy got annoyed and walked away.

Maddy has her second ECFE class Monday and two of her cousins, Lila and Ruby, are in it! Lila just joined this week. I'm sure they'll have a great time! Maddy had a fever the last couple of days and I wasn't sure if I should bring her to ECFE (where she probably got sick in the first place), but there's no sign of a fever today and she's running around like a wild woman.

So, game on.

Madeline is saying so many words now. She loves to brush her "teeth" and she says "kitty" "momma" and "dada," among others. When we read her "Chicka Chicka ABC" book she's recognizing which letters are the "A," "B" and "C."

It's so fun to watch her learn and develop into the little girl she's destined to be.

No comments: