Thursday, April 24, 2008

A funny thing happened on my way ....

So I'm on my way back to work from a school board meeting this afternoon and I find myself behind an SUV with "No Clu" written on its bumper sticker. I didn't start laughing until I noticed that this "Clueless" driver had a George Bush for President sticker leftover from the 2004 election stuck on nearby. Too funny.

Then I get to work and one of our wacky regular callers (clearly off his meds) had called several times because he said his scrambled eggs look like it has a face on it. He thinks it's one of the three kings or maybe Jesus and wants a photographer to take a photo of it.

Is there a full moon? At least it's not fall yet. That's when we get the calls from people who have strangely shaped or incredibly large vegetables.

Never a dull moment.

On a brighter note, I'm happy to report I've now entered into my second trimester. Yay! One down, two more to go.

2 comments:

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

I'm so happy to see you're posting more frequently. I love your updates!

Jen said...

What? You mean you passed on the scrambled-eggs-Jesus photo opp? No wonder the newspaper biz is in trouble.

Just kidding. I agree with sweet mary sunshine, glad to see you've got more posts!

Take care-Jen