Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bragging rights

My hubby recently upgraded his Web site for his business, Maple Leaf Photography. It looks awesome! Check it out if you're interested.

Also, my brilliant daughter has been asked to apply for membership to the National Junior Honor Society. She has a 3.8 GPA or higher, which qualifies her to become a member. The next step is for her to submit an application and three letters of recommendation, which we're working on. I'm so excited for her. She is a natural volunteer and leader, much more than her mom. For example, she has volunteered to be a reader at the 8 a.m. church service and will lead the songs with another girl at the 10:30 a.m. service. So I'll be pulling a double feature on Sunday morning, attending both church services, along with teaching my little 3-year-olds during Sunday school.

I envision a nap in my future Sunday afternoon.

Anyway. I just had to brag about my talented family!

1 comment:

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

VERY nice job on the site!