Friday, January 26, 2007

A few of my favorite things ...

Often my co-workers will glance over at my cubicle and catch me chuckling to myself.

This can mean one of two things:

My friend Suze sent me an e-mail detailing her latest online dating disaster.
or
I'm reading one of my favorite blogs.
(or I've gone mad. This, too, is possible.)

A friend (you know who you are!) mentioned a favorite blogger of hers on her blogsite so I followed her link and fell in love with it, too.

So I thought I'd share the links to a few of my favorite writers I check out nearly every day:

  • Mom-101, a New York City writer and mom.
  • Suburban Turmoil, a Nashville writer and mom.
  • Looky, Daddy!, a New York City writer and father of three (Thanks, Rebecca!)
  • Cribsheet, a Star Tribune blog for Twin Cities moms and dads.
  • SnarkSpot, chick lit author Jennifer Weiner's weblog.

Enjoy! :)

No comments: